Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dangerous Office

Some twit in another office unit brings his pittbull in to his office, and the think tries to take a chomp at me this morning. I came into the office just behind them, but keeping my distance for just such a reason as this, and the thing was frothing to get at me. Nice training.

I hear it's kept tied up - that's a good thing. I'd hate to find it in the common spaces and have to fight it off.

Anyway, well into my morning and fighting with Django stuff. I wasn't up on the variable passing stuff but need to sort it out, and it's coming along. Seems, from other blogs I've read, that it's not the best implementation around in terms of the fact that template writing can break the website. Oh well, I just need stuff that works for now, and I can later hire a Django guru to make everything kosher and pretty.

But for now - I'm it, so learning way to much as usual.

Researchinator would rather apply some stuff rather than need to learn new stuff that will only have a short shelf life...

No comments: