Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moving Toward Resolution

The morning's underway following a nice walk in. Pushed it and got the heart going a bit. The balance of the week needs to be focussed to get some progress going on prettying up the system for demo. Really need to show off the stuff and get some cash in, but after several months it's a bit challenging to start putting it out there for some tough criticism.

With the full resilient back-up capability in place now, the best thing is to push forward with business related stuff I think. To get some serious success going, I need some cash. Cash me!

I'm into the home stretch here. I will know in the coming 2 or 3 months whether this is going to do anything for me or not. If not, I don't want to be left homeless searching for menial labour at the end. I want to be comfortable, searching for menial labour. So I suspect April pushing on contacts, May both working contacts and sending resumes, June going to second tier sources, and July full bore on finding a job, while enhancing the service as well. I figure if I can't get something behind the start-up, I'll try to do a micro-bootstrap thing, and perhaps shop my patent around as well.

So by mid-summer the resolution should be much more clear.

Researchinator visualizes a shrinking bank account.

No comments: