Friday, March 13, 2009

Have a Seat on the Couch

Seemed ridiculously cold today walking in, but sunny. Good opportunity to think, and I was giving it a good once-over on the javascript considerations side of thing. I don't want to obfuscate as it looks like you're a virus site, but I do want to control certain aspects of my service delivery: ie not allowing hijackers of my data. So some ideas there to capture.

Meanwhile we're leading into the weekend, and I feel the pressure rising a little bit to get somewhere. My patent lawyer seems to be alive, but I'm not getting a lot of back-and-forth. Granted, I read through my disclosure doc again, and it still seems pretty thorough. Hopefully the quiet is a sign of cheap and complete for me. I'd like to get out of this for less than $6k, but it seems a big challenge. Hopefully this lawyer isn't as bad as most and won't milk me for every cent. (or is that bilk?)

My server is still running. That's a nice thing. Plus the IP address is quite stable. Might be able to patch that into my beta site then and use it direct for the one or two people who will ever use the server.

Will have to put up lots of caveats.

Researchinator starts to couch expectations...

No comments: