Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Change of venue today.

Well this is going to be a low productivity day. A Dr. appt this afternoon, and so working from home office. Getting more done potentially without the 30min lost to transit and setup time.

Cleaning up my financial accounting stuff for the biz and trying to figure out some small, non-immersive activity that keeps my stuff moving forward. Heard from lawyer working on my patent. Perhaps re-reading the disclosure documents would be good to keep what I said at the top of mind to anticipate the questions.

Anyway, more tea - turning up the heat, and fixing a few clocks that are still locked in pre-daylight savings time seems in order.

Oh yeah, and I've got twirl running with multiple twitter identities. Liking that - was looking around for something that enabled that. Much easier to be active on all them.

Researchinator, plugged in, pulsating with connectivity...

No comments: